What is so amazing is that her platform is so basic:
Sharing is caring – find success
Being messy is okay – befriend it, get dirty, gain freedom, lose yourself
Imagination is a great and essential piece of the puzzle – dream big
Sand is for filling buckets, never for throwing – never throw sand at someone because it hurts them and wastes integral play time
Hugs help – simple acts of kindness and a loving relationship is the best
Take it to the community – prepare for problems to arise, and then turn to the community for help if necessary (such as friends and strangers)
ONE JOB, BE REMARKABLE, NOTHING LESS
You are the master of your fate, and the keeper of your soul
Play is the work – honor the tools, rules, and one another
YOU MATTER
I can just see Moses with the two tablets that hold the Ten Commandments. It seems so simple, almost to the point of making me ask, "Why didn't I think of this myself?"Needless to say, I am very excited to see what the rest of the e-conference has to hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment